Dejo aquí enlace a una entrevista con el guionista favorito de logan, el gran Jonathan Hickman, donde nos habla sobre su nueva serie Midnight X-Men
https://aiptcomics.com/2026/09/28/x-men-monday-jonathan-hickman-midnight/Destacar lo siguiente:
AIPT: X-Fans Eustache La Pistache and Nobin say you’ve mentioned readers can expect “long-form payoffs.” At this point, how many story arcs do you have planned for Midnight X-Men?Jonathan: I could tell you pretty specifically what the first six arcs are. So that’s 36 issues, I guess. But the reality is that on something of this scale, things tend to slide back a bit as the story expands when you’re writing it.
I’ve also spoken to both Steve [Wacker] and Brad [Winderbaum] to make sure I’m not wasting my time, and I’ve been assured that I’m not, so I’m not going anywhere. I’m finally working on a book again that’s both exciting AND structurally appropriate for what I like to do and what I’m best at. Feels good, honestly.
Se le ve motivado
